- (Washington Post) Obama: U.S. had responsibility to act in Libya
- (AP) Two House Republicans vow to stop Obama on Libya – What a novel concept, a president having to get the approval of Congress before committing a nation to war. Why didn’t our Founding Fathers think of that? (Oh wait, that’s right…)
- (Frosty Wooldridge) Obama over his head: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya
- (The Telegraph) Libyan rebel commander admits his fights have al-Qaeda links – Just who and what the hell are we supporting here?
- (Washington Times) Libya action has GOP rethinking nation building – I am very encouraged by what Haley Barbour is saying here. Nation building goes well beyond our mandate to combat terrorism, and has been an utter failure. Furthermore, it’s long past time for the GOP to kick the neo-cons to the curb.
- (CNS News) Obama on illegal aliens to illegal alien: We don’t want to deport them, ‘we want them to succeed’
- (AP) South Carolina lawmakers take a dim view of new light bulbs – Glad to see at least one state is addressing this.
- (Knoxville News Sentinel) Lady Vols fall to Notre Dame in Elite Eight, 73-59 – At almost any other school, going to the Elite Eight is a huge achievement. At Tennessee, it’s considered a failure not to advance any further. Thank you, Pat Summit and team, for another great season of Lady Vols basketball.
- (AP) New coach Cuonzo Martin introduced by Tennessee as new head men’s basketball coach – Still missing Bruce Pearl, but a new coach deserves a clean slate and the support of the fanbase. Welcome to Rocky Top, Coach Martin!