(NOTE: This posting originally appeared in the now-defunct Last Days Bulletin blog. It is Copyright 2011, Bay State Conservative News. Follow me on Twitter – @Sunking278)
Massive update tonight, as I’m long overdue on updating this thing. No small thanks to Blogger, which had a major outage on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Anyway, here are tonight’s headlines:
- (Jay Clarke, American Thinker) The Un-American American President – The man simply does not have America in his heart, and it is painfully obvious.
- (Anthony Martin) Cognitive dissonance? Obama’s contradictions – Our president is crazy … crazy like a fox, but crazy all the same.
- (National Journal) Nerves show on Team Obama – The Regime is at least somewhat worried about their re-election chances. Now, Obama has spoken about being a ‘one-term president’ as if it weren’t such a bad thing, but clearly he’s still going to fight to stay in power.
- (James Lewis, American Thinker) Is Obama making his next career move? – Obama’s actions may seem self-destructive, until you consider what his real goals are. Being Secretary General of the UN, for one. The man is not an idiot, he is cold and calculating.
- (Big Government) Are Jewish Democrats beginning to say no to Obama? – Obama is bleeding support from large number of Jews who once backed him.
- (Anthony Martin) Glenn Beck: ‘Do not let them take your guns’ – Congressional Democrats are pushing harder than ever for draconian new gun control measures.
- (CNS News) U.S. designates Israel as country that tends ‘to promote, produce, or protect’ terrorists – Obama’s war on Israel continues, as the country is now officially listed as a terrorist nation, right alongside Egypt, Syria, et al.
- (Jeffrey Kuhner, Washington Times) Obama: The LBJ of our time – Obama, ‘… driven by one overriding impulse: cheap expediency.’
- (Washington Times) Appeals court upholds Obama’s health care law – The 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati betrays the nation.
- (New York Times) Court overturns Michigan affirmative action ban – Again from the 6th Circuit. The judges on this bench have a very strange understanding of the Constitution, as they ruled Michigan‘s ban on affirmative action placed an ‘unconstitutional’ ‘burden’ on minorities.
- (Newsmax) Obama: Congress to blame for the debt, it’s not my fault – Congress does indeed deserve a lion’s share of the blame for our outrageous debt. But, for Obama to continue blaming everyone but himself for the nation’s problems is deeply indicative of this man’s character, or lack thereof.
- (Anthony Martin) The tipping point: Can the nation be saved? – It’s very simple: Either we curb spending, or the nation collapses.
- (Investors.com) Hooray for Amazon – California Gov. Jerry Brown signs another anti-business tax into law, targeting online retailers. But Amazon gets around it by terminating its affiliate marketing program in the state. Unfortunately, numerous small businesses are adversely affected.
- (Fox News) Houston veterans claim censorship of prayers, including ban on ‘God’ and ‘Jesus’ – God-hating government thugs pick on veterans, violate their First Amendment rights.
- (ABC News) Fourth of July victory: Vet can fly flag – Congratulations to this veterans, successfully fighting back against his Homeowners Association.
- (Reuters) Ohio House approves abortion ban after heartbeat is detected – Interesting that Ohio Right to Life is actually opposed to this legislation, on constitutional grounds. Without any exception for rape, incest, or the health of the mother, this measure is rather extreme.
- (Fox News) North Korea to chair UN disarmament conference – What kind of a sick joke is this?